Industrial Maintenance Pipework
For many years, RJTM has been bringing together all its expertise (Design Office, Maintenance, Piping, Mechanics, Metalwork, Sheet Metalwork, etc.) to create, modernise or maintain your most complex industrial installations (chemicals, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, food processing, energy, metallurgy, etc.).
As prime contractor, we manage your entire project for the creation or modernization of industrial equipment.
Our solutions and services are designed by our design offices, prefabricated in our workshops or on site and assembled at your premises. Design, project management, manufacturing and assembly are carried out in compliance with the strictest health, safety and environmental standards.
We work with the most complex industries: chemicals, pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, food processing, hydroelectricity, methanisation, metallurgy, etc. For example, we work on processes and networks that transport gaseous or liquid, inert, explosive or corrosive fluids at varying temperatures and pressures.
We carry out your projects for new works or industrial piping (transport, process, skid) subject to the Pressure Equipment Directive (DESP 97/23/CE) or not in stainless steel, steel or synthetic materials.
As an industrial maintenance company, our company RJ Tuyauterie Maintenance (RJTM) can intervene punctually or in a programmed manner on all types of production equipment whatever their origin.
We offer a wide range of maintenance services for industry, supported by operational teams (boilermakers, metalworkers, pipefitters) and support functions (purchasing, design offices, quality, etc.):
Our company RJ Tuyauterie Maintenance carries out :
- Curative and preventive maintenance, punctual or programmed,
- Integrated multi-year maintenance contracts (deployment of lean methodologies),
- Technical and financial reliability study,
- Setting up of on-call duty,
- Maintenance of machinery, piping and boiler works,
- Industrial transfers (dismantling, relocation…)
- Updating of documents (plan, TQC, manuals, documentation…)
- Mobile interventions with logistical means (dedicated and equipped vehicles).